Marketing Internship (Fall 2019)
This opportunity is a PAID FULL TIME INTERNSHIP for the Fall of 2019 (as early as Mid-August).
LifeDojo is a fast-growing, venture-backed digital health startup focused on improving employee health one habit at a time. We are re-inventing corporate wellness by bringing evidence-based public health programs online, taking the “medicine taste” out of them, and giving employees the support they need to develop health habits that last a lifetime. The result? Employers save on healthcare costs, improve productivity and transform their culture, while we get to alleviate the suffering of millions. It’s a pretty sweet gig.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We’re looking for a marketing intern to assist with building awareness of the LifeDojo brand. You will support the marketing team on executing campaigns, programs, and events.
As an intern you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative startup environment. You will build relationships with seasoned professionals and learn to use sales tools efficiently. LifeDojo gives our interns significant responsibility through a variety of projects and we expect and encourage interns to participate actively in company culture.
You're pro-active and curious, you take direction and feedback well and always bring your own creative energy to the table. It's a treat for you to meet new people and you enjoy sharing what you know with them. You are organized and have excellent skill in using Google Suite, Slack, and can pick up new software quickly. You are comfortable with writing as well as numbers. You have an active personal interest in wellbeing, mindfulness, and healthy living in general. You’ll go home each day knowing that you’re helping others live happier, healthier lives.
- Assist with planning, deployment, maintenance and monitoring of account based marketing campaigns
- Learn and then monitor / update / refine marketing departments technology solutions
- Proactively search for interesting and unique opportunities (both digital and offline), and contribute to logistics and execution
- Analyze and interpret marketing funnel data; propose projects to improve reach and engagement
- Collaborate with Design, Product and Customer Success to create engaging narratives
- Contribute to overall Marketing strategy by providing feedback, sharing stories, and brainstorming new ideas
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of SaaS and willingness to research and learn new tools
- Strong skills in using Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Curiosity, enthusiasm, positivity and empathy
- Extremely organized
- Relentless attention to detail
- $15-20/hour DOE
- Office in FiDi (downtown SF), convenient to BART and Muni
- Opportunities to grow with the company and shape our product
- Your hardworking and friendly coworkers
- Reaching thousands of people (at Fortune 500 companies you’ve definitely heard of) with your fantastic words - and making a huge difference in their health and lives